After receiving a new MOT and service (where required) along with the 128 Point AA Inspection and Approval, all our cars are supplied with a minimum three month personal warranty, tailored for local customers needs. For purchases further afield bespoke warranty packages are available from three to thirty six months cover at competitive rates for complete peace of mind.
At the WMS Group, we are passionate about helping our dealer partners to provide the very best warranty products and aftersales support to their customers. Below are our standard levels of car warranty cover but we can also offer customised products based on your needs, so if you have a specific requirement please request a dealer pack and we will be happy to help.
- No excess contributions
- Unlimited claims, with each one up to your chosen claim limit
- Claims include parts and labour
- No annual mileage restrictions
- 3-36 month cover available
- Claim limits range from £150 per claim to the vehicle's current market value
- Up to 60 days of EU cover included
- Tow-in charges in the event of a valid claim
- Car hire in the event of a valid claim
- Overnight accommodation and rail fare
- Transfer and renewal, subject to our approval
- Range of incentives for your customers such as receiving up to 50% free of charge when upgrading to a longer term
(subject to additional premium)
- In-car entertainment
- Wear & tear (on 5 Star only)
- Main dealer repairs
- Catalytic converter
- Instrument clusters (on 5 Star only)
- Oil leaks
Cars Up To 10 Years Old/100,000 Miles At Start Date
Cover includes the breakdown of certain components under the following headings: engine, manual/auto gearbox, timing belts, turbo, drive system, brakes, steering, cooling system, propshaft, fuel system, suspension, wheel bearings, clutch, electrical, casings.
Cars Up To 5 Years Old/80,000 Miles At Start Date
During the period of insurance all non-modified mechanical and electrical items will be insured against breakdown except those listed under exclusions.